Feedspot Selects Cooking-Outdoors as a Top 100 Barbecue Website
To be selected as a Top 100 Barbecue Website certainly is unexpected and greatly appreciated. To be ranked #21 amongst so many amazing other websites is humbling indeed. As May celebrates my 8th year as a food blogger, it is very gratifying to be recognized and selected to be a Top 100 Barbecue Website.
So, how do you become a “Top 100 Barbecue Websites & Blogs For Grilling, Smoking & Barbecuing Enthusiasts”?
According to Feedspot.com, they use the following criteria:
- These blogs are ranked based on following criteria
- Google reputation and Google search ranking
- Influence and popularity on Facebook, twitter, and other social media sites
- Quality and consistency of posts
- Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review